Sunday, November 23, 2008


So there is rumor (and a story in New York Magazine, I know) that the infamous Bellevue Crazy house (official name) is in the works to be turned into a high-end hotel.  This is kinda cool, in a completely  freaky, haunted, weirdo way. Let's just say I would def have drinks at the bar but, I'm not sure if I would want a room. This crazy place has housed some definite celebs, i.e. Norman Mailer, Edie Sedgewick, the Times Square nudist. It's also housed some batshit crazy scary peeps.  In the ABC article they say that the layout already lends itself to a hotel shape. Long corridors, small-ish rooms-No shit Sherlock, people used to stay here in those small-ish padded rooms. On that note, I progress to my favorite crazy schizophrenic, Melissa35.  I am addicted to her blog.  She is a real schizo-who is OBSESSED with Kenny Chesney. It's so brilliant, you couldn't make this shit up. I was gonna leave the link (cause seriously, it's the greatest) but it won't open. Oh well, sorry for you-no Melissa35.

No comments: