Sunday, November 23, 2008



























So my manfriend and I joined another friend, who happened to be the DJ at the Fuji Film Z Spot Party the other night. Good times were had by all. Some models were fab, some were crap and hungry, and hopefully fired. This one was so uninspired that every time she posed it looked like she was trying to hold in a quief. "Let it out girl, Work!" Her model 101 poses were not felt at all by the crowd and it was only their politeness that kept them from booing.  Yeah-who knew, Fashionistos polite? The winner rocked the house and was clear from the beginning. I'm pretty sure the real winner were my nips who I'm pretty positive you could see thru my dress in all the pics-too many camera flashes. Oh well, and I thought they loved my boots.  It was an overall great time had by all! Yay Van!! For being the best DJ and buddy. The view from the VIP DJ booth was fab until it got kinda hectic. 

No comments: