Monday, December 8, 2008

You're Fired!


Oh thank you, baby jesus!  This bitch, Catherine Hardwick, will not return to fuck up the second installment in the Twilight series, a New Moon.  They are saying it is due to scheduling conflicts, I'll bet it's cause this bitch tried to turn Twilight into one of those crap tele-novelas with the midgets. I must learn how this director created such scenes of complete awkwardness. If you have me squirming in my scenes and over dialogue-you have a gift. A gift that should be packaged up and thrown into the Grand Canyon along with Kristen Stewart's wooden, monotone monologues. Let me direct this shit-I'm gonna need an R rating and it will star me and R Patt solo. The baby will eat her way out of my uterus by movie 2-oops, spoiler alert. Sorry Mormons, we will be having sex before, during and after marriage, that's the way I roll.
I'll leave you with a pic of my co-star to salivate upon.

1 comment:

Tessie0457 said...

Sara, your blog is my new obsession. Hysterical.